You are growing up too fast! (How many times will I start with that line?) You have been with us a whole half a year! And it has been the best half a year of our lives. You have brought so much joy to our home and hearts; we love you to pieces! And I have to say, you're so stinking sweet! I gain weight just by looking at you! And you have the sweetest sugar! (Although I wish you weren't such a rough kisser! Must you pull my hair when you pull my mouth to yours?)
I promise to try to be a better mommy blogger. But since I haven't been very diligent the past few months, I'll catch you up to speed.
You can roll from side to side now with no trouble at all. Actually, rolling is your primary form of transportation. And you've almost gotten the hang of crawling. You are a master at scooting, but you haven't quite learned to "pick em up and put em down." It won't be long though. Definitely time to babyproof the house!
You are babbling non stop these days; I love it! No "dada" or "mama" yet, but it's coming!
I love how you love to scratch surfaces to hear the sounds. And I absolutely love that gummy, slobbery smile!
You are getting better and better with your hands. And you're smart! You know exactly what that bottle is, and you nearly hyperventilate when you see it; makes me laugh every time.
The other day going to work I glanced in the rear view mirror and could see you. It was still dark, so I could barely see you. I could see your little eyes. And I got teary. It reminded me of the first time you opened your eyes in the NICU. Barely little slits with eyeballs - so precious! You've come so far! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment