Sunday, May 27, 2012

I must not be living right....

Oh my! What a handfull! The first few days at home were glorious! If anything good came out of your stay in the NICU, they had you on a clockwork schedule!  But then, that Sunday night, it all went downhill. At bedtime you got upset, and you didn't get happy again! And what is all this grunting? I was terrified.  You just grunted and squirmed and cried. Oh it was terrible. My nerves became quickly shot.  You cried and I cried. Lee and I had about decided you are going to be an only child!
 
 
Thankfully, about week ten you smiled again! At you two month check up you weighed in at 12 pounds and 10 ounces! Getting to be a big boy! Dr. Peeples also recommended we add rice cereal to your milk. And he prescribed acid reflux/indigestion medicine.  You became a different baby! For the good! I was beginning to think you just didn't like us.
 
Look!  A smile!  And you look just like my baby pictures! 


I just love this pictue of you!  So solemn, but so stinking cute! 
 
We still haven't mastered sleeping in your own bed yet, but we'll get there....some day....some year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment