Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Carter Lee Peacock

YOU HAVE ARRIVED!  FIVE AND A HALF WEEKS EARLY! Oh gee, are you already that much like your mommy?  In a hurry for everything?  Well, I must say, your early arrival left me no time to get scared.  I will spare you all my labor and delivery details.  That is a night I will never forget.  So, if you want to know one day, I'll share. 


It all seemed surreal to me.  I couldn't believe I was holding my precious baby boy!  I was able to hold you only a few seconds, then you had to go to the nursery.  But those few seconds were heaven on earth!  You were the cutest, stickiest, cheesiest baby ever!  Sorry I don't have all the happy birthing pictures to prove it.  One, we didn't have a camera.  When we went to the ER that night I wasn't sure if my water had broken or I had wet the bed.  And two, no cameras allowed. :)  Just trust me, you're the prettiest little boy ever! 


And even with all the tubes, wires, and machines, you're still the cutest little boy ever! August 24,2011, at 8:29am my life was forever changed! My 6 pound, 12 ounce, 19 inch long, head full of blonde hair bundle of joy was born! Happy Birthday my Carter Boy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment