Well, since I could not talk Lee into letting me be a stay at home mom, my days of Hallmark movies, The Golden Girls, Game Show Network, and snuggling all day with you have come to an end. Poo poo poo! I keep telling myself that you're too young to miss me and that you will be ok. I know you'll be in good hands with Mrs. Patsy, but there are no arms like momma's arms! These past ten weeks (the first two were spent in the NICU) have been wonderful! I never knew I could love someone like I do you, Carter Boy!
| My sweet little sleeping angel! |
On another note, I do not have to report to Dublin tomorrow (November 17, 2011) ! I will be working in EASTMAN! Yes, that is correct! I live on 5th Ave., and the DCSS Office is on 6th Ave.! PTL! Thank you Lord for that blessing!
Turkey Lurkey!
I love thanksgiving food - all the brown, yellow, and orange! And this year we have one more reason to be thankful! Thankful to have Little P celebrate thanksgiving with us! P Pie, this year you licked the strawberry congealed dew and turkey gravy off my finger, but next year, you'll get a plate of your own! I am so thankful for my P Pie!
| God has brought me THIS far! By the way, I think you're so stinking cute in this outfit, but your Daddy hates it! |
| Happy Thanksgiving from the Peacocks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment