Sunday, May 27, 2012

Se7en

Carter Boy! SLOW DOWN! You're seven months old...going on seven years. Buddy, you're so cute! I enjoyed spending this week at home with you! I could get used to that! I hate that it was because you were sick! So happy to see you feeling better. Terrible upper respiratory infection! Poo poo poo!
 
You got confused....and made me laugh! You saw me coming with a vile of medicine for a breathing treatment. You stuck out your tongue, then sealed your lips and dodged your face from me! No, no, this is breathing treatment....not the syringe to shoot medicine down your throat then blow in your face!
And I am so proud of you! You've embraced the dinosaur mask for your breathing treatment! Such a big boy! Thank you!
 
 

And overnight you starting sitting up all by yourself! Way to go! And crawling....you're catching on. You actually crawled last night! Only a few "steps," but you did it! All by yourself. We all cheered, and you looked at us like we're crazy. Get used to it brother, we're always going to be here rooting you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment