Sunday, September 16, 2012

They say.....

Everyone says I've had "it" really easy.  And I just look at people when they say that.  But, really, I can't disagree.  This weekend I've talked with several friends, sharing baby stories and developments.  And well, I have it made! 

See, I had this whole plan to WRITE you a journal.  There is just something special about handwritten notes and memories.  But you aren't THAT easy! :) Not really sure how an "e journal" is easier, but it is.  So, in case I failed to record some of your major accomplishments and milestones, let me recap. 

By seven weeks old, you were sleeping through the night. ( And I thought I was golden!) 

You ate babyfood no time!  Really a month or so maybe?  You wanted the good stuff! 

You walked before your first birthday!

And the transition to "red milk" was nothing for you!  You never noticed!  And one night, I just decided to take away the bottle, and no complaints from you!  (That was partly due to Grandma Patsy.  She took the bottle away long before I did.)  Way to go Carter Boy! 

I will say this baby business is no joke!  But all in all, you have been easy peasy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment