I remember the first time you visisted me at work! January 4, 2013. I didn't want to "hit a lick" that Friday, and when I saw Grandma's van pull up, first I panicked, then grinned from ear to ear! All my co-workers were so happy to meet you!
January 4, 2013 was a big day for you! You tee-teed in the potty for the first time! I think we scared you more than encouraged you with our cheers and claps!
I love to make you "wink" at me. Except it looks like a severe, uncontrollable twitch!
And you're such a smart boy! During our nightly routine we watch The Goodnight Show. Each night Nina tells Hush the Fish goodnight....in sign language. It took me a minute to figure out what you were doing ,but you were "signing!" My smart boy!
And then a not so good first....our first trip to the ER. Carter, Carter, Carter!
Ok, so now that I look at this picture...wound all cleaned up....it doesn't look so bad. But with blood gushing and dripping, and all in your hair, I panicked!
Hours and hours and one MAD boy later, you're all stitched up!
Silly Boy! Your first battle wound is healing pretty nicely!

Jesse says she's sorry you bumped your head and you are so sweet and I love you and you're cute and that's all, Love, Jesse
ReplyDelete