It's that time, Christmas time is here
Everybody knows there's not a better time of year
Hear that sleigh, Santa's on his way
Hip, Hip Hooray, for Christamas vacation!
Everybody knows there's not a better time of year
Hear that sleigh, Santa's on his way
Hip, Hip Hooray, for Christamas vacation!
Jing-a-ling-a-ling!
Ok, so I am way behind! But I promise to try to do better this year (2013). However, I DID finish your photo album, and I am thrilled with how it turned out. Let's see how many years I can keep that up.
So, since I'm so behind, I'll give you the short version of our holiday adventures. From Thanksgiving until Christmas, it really IS the most wonderful time of the year!
You are the cutest turkey I know!
And with all the good food we had at Thanksgiving dinner, you wanted to eat acorns!
After Thanksgiving dinner, in true Griswold fashion, we loaded up the car and took off for a family vacation! Nana and Papa in tow. I had this great idea of taking pictures all along the way. But wouldn't you know, the camera was packed in the back...somewhere...under suitcases and bags galore.
And just when I thought I hadn't forgotten a single thing.....Carter gets carsick! I may have forgotten Dramamine, but I DID have Lysol, Febreeze, and a roll of paper towels. A quick pitstop at the Flyin' J, an overpriced pack of Dramamine, a makeshift carseat upholstry cleaning, and we're on the road again! No more sickness.
A relaxing week in the Smoky Mountains is just what we needed - a table full of delicious eats at every meal, lots of shopping, and a little entertainment! One of my favorite activites was the arcade. I was afraid you were a little young...too small....but not at all!
You ran around the place like you'd been there hundreds of times.
And Daddy taught you how to duck hunt!
And play Skee Ball.
You didn't like when the game was over. You MEANT you wanted more balls!
You weren't quite tall enough to reach the pedals, but you Daddy made a great duo!
Thank the Lord for a week of fun, family, and relaxation! But like all good things, vacation must come to an end.
And it is officially the Christmas Season! Much to Daddy's chagrin, I had the Christmas tree up well before Thanksgiving. And now that Thanksgiving is over, we can turn on the lights!
I'm sorry! It was pure torture for you.
And you're so stinking cute in your Christmas jammies!
You were so excited Christmas morning, you were physically shaking! You wanted so badly to touch and play with your new toys, but you didn't know which toy to grab first! Santa was really good to you!
The Elefun was a huge hit.
And you couldn't wait to ride your "dawgee." (Where did you get that Southern drawl?)
Merry Christmas My Biscuit! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment