Yes, yes, yes! I am finally up to date on your blog! Do me a favor. Never read your Aunt Heather's blog. She is so prompt, articulate, and eloquent. And she's a much better photographer. :)
You are a whole nine months old! In just three months you'll be one year old! Where has this year gone?
You have learned so many new things! You do something new that amazes us each day. You finally hold your own bottle. And it took a few weeks, and me spending a small fortune to find "the one," but you'll drink from a sippy cup now too!
 |
| You're so silly sometimes! You know what makes us laugh! |
 |
| Mid "patty-cake" action shot. You won't sing it yet, but you have all the moves down! |
I love to sing Patty Cake and watch you do the movements. And anytime you hear music, you "dance." Ok, bounce and bob your head is probably a better defintion. But where did you learn to do that? Nana says you got your moves from your Grandma Sandra. :)
 |
| Cruisng on the furniture. Let go and walk boy! |
 |
| What a glorious day! You will now hold your own bottle! You were such a lazy booger at first! |
 |
| Your favorite places to play - where you're not supposed to be! |
 |
| You know the meaning of "NO NO!"... |
 |
| But you don't obey. |
Hey there my best nephew Carter. I love you so much, and I'm aching to get my hands on you soon. Your Mama is so good and clearly loves you in the best way a Mama can. I'm so glad she started writing to you in this space so I can see your picture and read your stories whenever I want. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Give your Daddy a hug for me and tell him I love him too! Aunt Heather
ReplyDelete