You're really not old enough for me to be saying "remember when." But 'tis true! I acutally miss some of the cute things you used to do. I remember when we used to place you on the changing table, and you'd kick, kick, kick..."ninety to nothing." It was your favorite place! Now, you fight me when we're changing your diaper. Used to, giving you the Desitin or hair brush to hold would "soothe" you and do the trick. Now, you won't be tricked. However, I have gotten pretty good at putting on a diaper one handed...while you stand up! Surprisingly, we've had no leaks....yet. And why do you hate to get dressed? You have such darn cute clothes! When you were tee-niny, I dreaded feeding time. Now I dread having to con you into getting dressed. So, like yesterday, what the heck - I let you play naked most all afternoon. So what I had to wipe up tee tee all over the house?! It made you happy! And thank the Lord for hardwood floors. :)
What is your obsession with crawling under things? I couldn't get my camera fast enough (and I thought it was more important to comfort you), but I did get a laugh out of you trying to crawl UNDER the couch when your toy went up under there. It was funny until you banged your head on the wooden piece on the bottom of the couch.
And the crib. Silly boy, you're supposed to get IN the crib. Not under it.
And the table. Where's Carter? When you go missing, I can usually find you where you aren't supposed to be. Under the table.
Except you haven't learned you can't crawl UNDER things then stand up. Ouch your head!
You're pretty good at hide and seek. And of all your toys...tell me why the dryer? And dryer balls? Really?
And just how do you propose getting out of there?
And when I can't feed you fast enough, you find your own snack between bites.
Gross! One day, this will not be acceptable table manners. :)
I love you and all the new things you do!
This is so cute! Carter, you're a handful, but you sure are cute.
ReplyDelete